Monday, July 09, 2007

Somebody has gone done and lost her damn mind. What other explanation is there for the woman who writes rhapsodies about wine lists is reviewing DAVE & BUSTERS? Sweet Jebeszuz, what is this world coming to?
And then there's me that hasn't been to a new - or even new to me restaurant in weeks (Chippewa Falls does not count.) The problem is that there isn't much anywhere to go and I got me a Weber Grill. Gratuitous Meat Shot:

That's alright baby - you can drool. Hmmm hmmmm. That's what I'm talkin' about. That's a whole lot of porky sweetness right there.

So, savor for a moment. Soon, I'll find an interesting tale to tell.




1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should've included the shot with you and your meat thermometer with that slab o' goodness there. It rode the line between clinical and genius.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home