Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random, not really food related

For lunch today I wandered over to Barnes and Noble in my quest to find a decent mommy book that doesn't make me want to club the author over the head with something heavy. I found one that looks good so far. In the baby development part it compares him either to a ferret or a shampoo bottle in the next couple of weeks. These are sizes I can actually visualize - stuff I've actually held, or in the case of the ferret, put in my mouth. (Don't ask.)

I will never be able to recover from reading, "He's about the size of an orange seed - BUT TWICE AS SWEEET!!" Barf.


Then I went to Potbelly and the hot peppers gave me heartburn.


1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM , Blogger Mike and Katie said...

Cool! I read more later. I had this same blog layout until Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home