Friday, August 31, 2007

And now for something completely different

Last night I met up with some of my old coworkers for a quick happy hour and then met Matt for dinner at the Happy Gnome, but that's not what I wanted to tell you about.
While I was driving back to St. Paul I was totally rocking out to Rob Zombie on the radio - top down on the convertible, of course. I noticed this guy two lanes over just screaming. Since I always enjoy a good view of crazy, I turned down the music. Then I realized, he was screaming at me specifically. Evidently, I'd done something to cause him to classify me as a "Stupid Bitch." Needless to say, I was intrigued. Me? Por que? Well, I had just gotten my new business cards that day with a little skull and crossbones icon on them. I was listening at top volume some music that, by some, would be considered pretty heavy... Hmmm... Unfortunately, my lane of traffic was progressing nicely, while his was stuck at a dead stop. From the wizened face and wild gesticulating, I surmised that he had more to say on the topic. His beat up Ford Tarus said, "Hey, I know what I'm talkin' about. I drive a Ford and I am totally 'keepin' it real.'" But, as his lane progressed forward a bit, I caught another wisp of, "Fucking Stupid BITCH!!!!" Hmmm.... Well, if he says so. I waved and smiled before turning the music up and heading off into the Saintly City. I am some kind of serious fucking bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home