Friday, May 09, 2008

Worst Lunch Ever

A few of my friends and I have decided to wage our own Biggest Loser type competition to slim down a bit for our dear friend Aisha's upcoming wedding. I'm in it to win it and would like to brag that I did win our first week. I already know I fit into my bridesmaid dress, I just want the cash prizes.
It's going to be tough, though. For one thing - dieting sucks big time. "Oh... well, you know? I could have the fried chicken from Rooster's, but instead I think I'm just going to suck on this frozen cup of coffee. Yeah, that'll be real satisfying."

Currently, I'm starving. It might be because I haven't drank my Weight Watchers recommend seventeen cups of water today, or maybe it's because I've been eating like Karen Carpenter for the last week.

Andy's been helping me with some negative response therapy. She sent me this website. Click on the N word for Next. Or maybe it's German for Nausea, I can't tell. It brought me to this picture, which I happily share with you now. Please refer back whenever you have the ridiculous idea to shun actual food for something that arrives in a shelf stable tin.

Wurst is right.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM , Blogger andy said...

Hey! Don't hand out my weight-loss strategies without first setting up a PayPal account for my fees!

Consider that my pre-publication freebie, folks. All other peripherals will have to go through my agent.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home